Saturday, October 18, 2008

So this is what that was for!



Life in Iwakuni is much like a revolving door. We push on only to circle the same site for two years or until we drive ourselves into some other dimension of day in and out insanity. The new leadership here, well, they are like that little rock that gets wedged into your roller skate while your just cruising along. Next thing you know, you're diving head first into an asphalt sandwhich with a side order of "picking debris out of your brow".

I've been here for nearly ten months now, which is in my opinion long enough for anyone to establish well, an opinion. If it weren't for my side workings of intense human social interaction research I think I would have gone mad by now. I mean what kind of a life is leading people down a path of complete and utter miserable useless Sun Tzu-like discipline. War is a thing of the past, most people would agree. Let us just hope the leaders come to realize this as well. Oh and if you don't like it (as to say your one of those ignoramus' that thinks war is a necessary evil) go fuck yourself and de-evolve on some abandoned shit hole of a continent.

No comments: