Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Well well... First impressions always important.

You have to love toady's day and age. Ah, you smell that, technology! Actually I cant stand the smell, but I'm color blind, obnoxious and very prone to the more obscure of activities so who knows what else is wrong with me. My name, well, in the NAVY I am simply Barrow. Yes, so call me The Barrow, because at this moment in time I apparently stand on the front lines of showing the world (Iwakuni Japan) who the Barrows are. You know, in my personal experience alot of people have this conception about themselves, that "Oh my, every action that precedes every little decision I make is going to define both me and my name". Sorry. That is not how I feel. I want the world to prove something to me. Think about it, it will make more sense later I'm sure. Just some advice i've gotten along the way. Would read: "Go your whole life trying to impress the world you'll find the world to be quite unimpressive. Just live Cory." Damn. So much for going by The Barrow. Hi. My name is Cory Alan Barrow. And thanks to technology you get the privelage to dive into some of my thoughts. Exciting ay? Well I suppose that is just a question of how bored you are!

No comments: